Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration -2017
Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration Login
Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship Registration Login
Scheduled Time Table :
How To Fill Up Form ( Details In Gujarati ) :
Click Here , PPT , Link 2
Digital Gujarat at www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Using this Digital Gujarat www.digitalgujarat.gov.in site people can apply for various services, such as ration card. Initially, the services available through the app would include procurement of ration card, senior citizen certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate, income certificate, widow certificate, SC/ST certificate, non creamy-layer certificate and religious minority certificate.
30 services are offered through the website while 180 services are offered across counters. This includes availing ration card, caste certificate, income certificate and SC/ST certificate among others.
READ MORE 10 PASS JOB:
BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(SEBC)
BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls(NTDNT)
BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(SEBC)
BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys(NTDNT)
BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students(SEBC)
BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical,Engineering Students(SEBC)
BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(SEBC)
BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(EBC)
BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(Minority)
BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses(NTDNT)
BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D students(SEBC)
BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr. Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College(NTDNT)
VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
(BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical,Engineering,Diploma Students Only)
(BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
(BCK-5) Post Matric Scholership for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
(BCk-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)
Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
(BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, Ph.D For SC students
(BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
(BCk-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
1. Caste Certificate
2. Copy of Aadhar Card
3. First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
4. Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
5. Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
6. Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
7. Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
8. Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
9. School Leaving Certificate
10. School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship 2017
- Organisation: Digital Gujarat Portal (Tribal Development Department)
- Scholarship Name: Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18
- Applicable For: Gujarat State bonafide students, studying within state or outside state, within India
- Applicable State: Gujarat
- Application Deadline: 15th November 2017
- Website: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Citizen/CitizenService.aspx?id=0
How to Register Digital Gujarat Online Scholarship
- First Type www.digitalgujarat.gov.in official website
- Click on Scholarship
- Click as you wish your Scholarship category.
- Then log in with your USERNAME and PASSWORD
- when you login GO to SJED—CREATE PROPOSAL—SELECT HEAD OF SCHOLARSHIP
- THEN SELECT SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP-DO NOT SELECT CLASS, CASTE AND SUBCAST THEN CLICK ON SHOW
- THEN SELECT EDIT AND CLICK ON ADD TO PROPOSAL FROM GREED….
- THEN SELECT PAGE 123456789 ONE BY ONE AND SELECT EDIT AND CLICK ON ADD TO PROPOSAL FROM GREED….
- WHEN ALL STUDENT WHICH ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR SELECTED SCHEME ARE ADDED..
- THEN CLICK ON …PRINT PROPOSAL…YOU CAN SEE YOUR SCHOLARSHIP DARKHAST AND AMOUNT….
- TILL YOU CAN NOT SEND IT TO HIGHER AUTHORITY….YOU CAN DELETE IT ANY TIME AND CREATE ANYTIME AFTER EDITING YOUR DATA.
- After completion of successful submission of application, a citizen doesn’t need to go/visit at nearest JSK/ATVT center to verify profile/document.
- Citizen will get an SMS for the status of his/her application.
- Contact our common Service Portal Help-Line 18002335500 for further Information
The steps for a scholarship are given as under:
1. Apply online for a scholarship through the Digital Gujarat Portal
2. Verification by the college/school principal
3. Scrutiny by the department Officer
4. Sanction of the scholarship
5. Submission of the bill online to the treasury
6. Sanction of the bill and deposit amounts into student bank accounts
What are the components of a PMS?:
Post matric scholarship has three components
1. Reimbursement of tuition fee
2. Maintenance allowance
3. Other compulsory non refundable fee not covered in tuition fee
How can I apply online for scholarship?:
The Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for 2017-18 (Within the State/Outside the State) are online Schemes. In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL: digitalgujarat.gov.in
Who can apply online under these scholarship scheme?:
Gujarat State bonafide students, studying within state or outside state, within India, having valid AADHAAR (UID) Credentials and fulfilling the Scheme specific guidelines are eligible to apply under these scholarship schemes.
What is the last date for submitting applications online?:
For Post Matric Scholarship: In case of scholarships for the year 2017-18 students can apply online up to 15th November, 2017.The time schedule notified vide newspapers and digital Gujarat portal from time to time.
Is there any Application ID?:
Yes. An Application ID will be provided to the candidate once his /her application is registered It will be conveyed to candidates through SMS and e-mail. Students should note their Application ID as it will be required in future.
Can I Apply as fresh if I am renewal student?:
Yes, for the first time in year 2017-18 every student have to apply as a fresh candidate.
Do I need to get my Aadhaar Card to apply for Scholarship?:
Aadhaar Card Number is mandatory for the Students in order to fill up the application form online. Students can also apply for Scholarship entering the Aadhaar no.
Do I have to fill up the online application in more than one sitting?:
Yes you can fill up the online application in as many as sitting as you wish until you are satisfied that you have entered all desirable fields correctly. The software provides facility to save your application at every stage until you click on final button.
What should I do, if I do not find my institute name in the drop-down menu?:
Student will contact to their respective institute.
Which fields in application form is mandatory?:
Fields provided with red asterisk (*) mark are mandatory fields.
What happens, if I detect mistakes after forwarding the application to the institute?:
You should separately inform the mistakes detected by you to the Officer of your Institute. The institute has to back the application as incomplete application and then the application will be available to the student for editing.
Can I Secure scholarship for previous year?:
No, scholarship can be claimed only for the current year. Scholarship for the previous years cann’t be claimed on online portal
Can I take print-out of my application at any stage?
Printout of application can be taken with “Barcode”, after locking and forwarding the application which is to be submitted at the Institute.
Whether I have to scan the certificates and upload in the system before forwarding the online application to the institute?:
YES The system has the facility of uploading the scanned copy of the Certificates, like Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Fee Receipt, Disabled Certificate(If any), Hosteller Certificate, Copy of first page of pass book( showing IFSC code of the Bank & Bank account number)However, the student has to submit self attested copies of requisite documents with print out/hard copy of application.
What is to be done after submitting the online application?:
After locking and forwarding the application online to the institute, you should take a print out of the application (this would come with a barcode), sign it and submit it at the Institute with documents.
Can I apply scholarship application after last date?:
Unless the date is extended you cannot apply as the digital Gujarat portal will not allow to register so please do it in time.
How to check the status of my application?:
Student can check the status of online application by logging with his/her login details.
What should I do if, by mistake, I select and forward my application to wrong institute?:
You can approach to your institute and inform about the error.
What should I do, if by mistake, I select wrong category and apply for wrong scheme?:
You have to approach to your institute and inform about the error, so that there will be Permanent rejection of your wrong application.
How can I apply for scholarship, if I am a student of Institute, located outside Gujarat?:
Fill up your application online on digital Gujarat portal and submit the filled up application along with all the documents mentioned in portal at the district respective Officer of the native district of the student.
Where shall I Contact for Queries?:
For any technical queries, Contact Helpdesk No. 18002335500
What if I forget my password?:
You can recover your password by clicking on reset button. Your password will regenerate and SMS sent to your mobile number.